Process control is a key area in any study of automation.
With this model series, GUNT offers six systems providing an introduction to the fundamentals of process control through the use of experimentation. Software plays a key role as an integral component of the equipment concept, in the sense of hardware / software integration (HSI). It relieves students from routine activities and supports interactive action when they are experimenting with new approaches.
The effects of changes to control parameters or disturbance variables on the system behaviour can be investigated quickly and easily. In contrast to purely computer-based simulation, these actual models of controlled systems provide a closer link to the real world, and so aid understanding.
The network capability of the software enables teacher / student systems to be established.
RT 010 Training System: Level Control, HSI
RT 020 Training System: Flow Control, HSI
RT 030 Training System: Pressure Control, HSI
RT 040 Training System: Temperature Control, HSI
RT 050 Training System: Speed Control, HSI
RT 060 Training System: Position Control, HSI
State-of-the-art control and measurement data acquisition software based on LabView for Windows
- Software controller in real time, possible with real controlled system or simulation options
- Setpoint profiles (programme controller)
- Display and storage of all process variables
- Network capability
- Language switching
- Process schematics with online display of all process variables
- User control and parameter setting of the software controllers
- Manual control of actuators and disturbance feedforward control
- Recording of step responses for system identification
- Manual and automatic controller optimisation
- Stability tests
- Controlled system simulations for simplified system models