The following text serves to inform you about the processing of your personal data within the scope of our Internet offer as well as the further processing within the company. The legally binding privacy statement is only available in German. Information on legal principles and paragraphs refers to the German version of the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR): Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO).
The persons responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 of the DS-GVO are the persons named below. (see also our imprint).
G.U.N.T. Gerätebau GmbH
Lübeck District Court, HRB 2100
Contact data protection officer
When do we process which personal data
We process your personal data in the following cases:
- When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the file accessed,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser type, version used and, if applicable, the name of the website from which the access was made. the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- visited website
- the previous website from which the user accesses our website
- amount of data sent in bytes
The data listed above cannot be assigned to specific persons by us. We do not merge this data with other data sources, i.e. this data is not stored together with other personal data such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us using a form provided on the website. This requires a valid e-mail address and other mandatory information such as title, your last name, the address including city, country and telephone number of your university/school/company so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
"You can find further information here..."
- If you want to send us an application in order to apply for an advertised position or on your own initiative, we will process the documents and personal data you send us. This is for the duration of the application procedure, and in the event of rejection 6 months afterwards.
For unsolicited applications, we require your name, address and other contact details, date and place of birth and nationality) and qualification papers. In addition, you can provide us with other voluntary data which you think would be useful for the establishment of an employment relationship.
"Further information can be found here..."
- Registration for our newsletter - When you register for our newsletter, we collect your e-mail address as well as other mandatory information such as title, your last name, the address including city, country and telephone number of your university/school/company. The data provided by you will be processed.
Purposes of data processing
- The temporary storage of the user's IP address by our system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must necessarily be saved for the duration of the session.
The legal basis for this temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 Para. 1p.1f) DS-GVO, as our legitimate interests in this storage, as set out below, outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms: The IP address is regarded as a personal date. Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable our website to be transmitted to your browser
The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files is carried out to ensure the functionality of our website. In addition, this data serves us to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems (e.g. for attack detection). An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
- The data processing serves the purpose of establishing and implementing an employment relationship in accordance with Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG. In the event of a positive decision, the personal data will be entered into our personnel file and will be used for the purposes of the "employee administration" procedure.
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, purely for the purpose of providing information, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f) DSGVO. If you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form for the purpose of requesting a quotation, this is done in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) DSGVO on the basis of a pre-contractual measure. The data will be included in our customer care system for this purpose. If a contract is concluded, the data will remain stored in our customer care system within the statutory periods. As an interested party, you can object to this storage at any time. The data will not be processed for any further purposes.
- If you have expressly consented in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis.
- You have the possibility to ask for prices and technical support directly. For this purpose the following data will be processed and saved: Your e-mail address, title, surname, the address including city, country and telephone number of your university/school/company. This and other information is provided voluntarily, but unfortunately we cannot process your enquiry without this data.
Categories of recipients of personal data
The transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will take place to the following categories of recipients:
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, required for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Data will only be transferred to third countries if you have given us your consent.
Duration for which the personal data are stored
- Cookies are saved in your browser as so-called session cookies, so that your browser automatically deletes them after you leave the website. In this case the duration of the storage follows from the technical functionality of the browser you are using. .
- The personal data collected in the context of an application will be stored for at least three months in the event of a
a) rejection. The longest storage period is again a maximum of six months.
b) Setting: Do the statutory storage periods apply. The information to which you are entitled will be made available to you upon recruitment.
- Personal data which is transmitted to us in connection with a contact enquiry on our website is stored for the duration of the processing of the enquiry. If a contract is concluded, the data provided by you can be stored in our customer care system for a period of 10 years on a regular basis, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to store the data for a longer period of time. . Personal data that is transmitted to us in connection with a registration on our website is only stored for the duration of the account's existence. If a contract is concluded, the data you provide can be stored in our customer care system for a period of 10 years on a regular basis, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to store the data for a longer period of time..
We would like to point out that we will delete your data if its storage is not permitted (especially if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible). Blocking takes the place of deletion if there are legal or factual obstacles to this (for example special storage obligations due to commercial and tax law requirements).
If personal data of a user are processed, the user is a "data subject" in the sense of the DSGVO. He or she is entitled to the following rights against us as the person responsible:
- Right to information
- Right of correction
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to delete
- Right to data transferability
- Right of objection
- Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
- Right to appeal to a data protection supervisory authority
Note on the revocation of consent
A person affected has the right to revoke his declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing of data based on this consent until revocation.
Notice of appeal to a supervisory authority:
Irrespective of any other administrative or judicial remedy, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - in particular in the member state of the user's place of residence, the user's place of work or the place of the suspected infringement - if the user believes that the processing of his or her personal data by us is in breach of the DSGVO.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
-Transient cookies (see b)
-Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it will be automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
Fonts from the company My Fonts
We use fonts from My Fonts on our website. These are fonts from Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. (606 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, USA). We do this in order to be able to load our website as smoothly and clearly as possible.
For display purposes, a connection is established between your browser and the server of myfonts.com. The content of this communication is the IP address. The legal basis for the above-mentioned processing procedures is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f DSGVO, by which we justify our justified interest in a uniform presentation.
For further information on data protection at My Fonts / Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. please contact:
On some of our websites we embed Youtube videos. The operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection is established to servers of YouTube. This tells Youtube which pages you visit. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behaviour to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
If you have deactivated the storage of cookies for the Google Ad programme, you will not have to reckon with any such cookies even when watching Youtube videos. However, Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you wish to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in your browser.
For further information on data protection at "Youtube", please refer to the provider's data protection declaration at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures we use, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in the sense of the above-mentioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
Matomo (ex Piwik)
We use the open source software Matomo to analyse and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this purpose (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transferred to our servers and summarised in pseudonymous user profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable us to design our website in line with requirements. The information is not passed on to third parties.
Under no circumstances is the IP address associated with other user-related data. The IP addresses are made anonymous so that it is not possible to assign them (IP masking)
Company that processes the data:
Matomo org. , 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand
Data processing purposes:
- Event tracking
This list contains all (personal) data collected by or through the use of this service.
- Time of the previous visit of the user
- Screen resolution
- Files clicked or downloaded
- Links clicked to external domains
- User ID
- IP address
- Page speed
- Page URL
- Number of user visits
- User Agent
- Browser information
- Time zone
- Time of the first visit of the user
- Date and time of the visit
- Page title
- Referrer URL
- Usage data
- Device information
- Geographical location
Duration for saving the data:
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for processing purposes.
Data protection officer:
Below you will find the e-mail address of the data protection officer of the processing company.
More information and opt-out
Click here to opt-out on all domains of the processing company https://matomo. org/privacy-policy/#optout
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure within the website visit in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The legally binding privacy statement is only available in German.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status January 2020.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website.